Low Cost Tractor Trailer Insurance
Get a Quote on Tractor Trailer Insurance for Florida
Who needs Tractor Trailer Insurance?
- Commercial trailer insurance requirements vary by state. Most states require you to register and license any commercial trailers that your company may use on state roads. In order to legally register your commercial trailers, you may need to carry insurance.
- All states require that you have commercial vehicle insurance on your business vehicles, covering your company’s liability if you or drivers in your company cause an accident involving your commercial vehicle or truck.
- You may be able to extend your commercial vehicle coverage to your trailers as well. However, you likely will not have full coverage without purchasing a separate policy.
- It is important to understand what is and is not covered in your commercial truck insurance. For example, if you add your flatbed trailer to your policy, will your insurance pay for it to be replaced if it is stolen or totaled in an accident?
- Whether or not insurance is required, it is a good idea to purchase property coverage to cover the costs of your trailer’s repair or replacement following an accident. You especially want to have coverage if the trailer has significant value, and if you owe money on it. Otherwise, your business may be stuck paying the remaining amount due out of pocket. Contact one of our local independent agents for quotes and assistance.